Find Your Domain Name
SMS was the most widely used data application. The term "SMS" is used for both the user activity and all types of short text messaging in many parts of the world. Inquiry is a type of SMS sent from a subscriber to an application & sent from an application to a subscriber. It is commonly used by school colleges, Co-operatives, airlines, hotel booking sites, social networks, and other organizations sending SMS from their systems to their customers.
SMS Inquiry (Keyword) – When the subscribers types Keyword and send SMS to4546, the subscriber will be replied back immediately. E.g.: Webbank Nepal to 4546 will reply the subscriber the information details of Webbank Nepal.
Sub Keyword: The Sub keyword can be made as per your requirement. A particular company can hold any number of Sub keywords according to the need of the company like: Company Offer, Events, Products, Branches, location, wise information etc. When the subscribers types KEYWORD
Bulk SMS (Push) Service: Push messages are those messages which are sent by company to their client. This service is used to send any information, alert message, and advertisement or to convey any message to the client. Research has shown that most text messages are read within the five minutes of their receipt. So to make sure people read your message, Push Message is the best option.
• Responsive Design : Responsive design is a design approach aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors).
• Message will be delivered on CDMA Mobile: In Past we deliver message only on N cell and NTC but now our message will be delivered on CDMA too.
• Message in Nepali font: Our new system also has feature to send message in Nepali font. It make easier for non-English reader to read your message.
• Quality message delivery: Our new system deliver SMS faster than past. We assure you 100% message delivery.
• SMS TAMPLETE Message: The messages can be pre-defined before sending them to the clients. With these pre-defined templates of messages, it becomes easy to send the messages when needed.
• Selective Member Message: When the message has to send to only selective members out of the group members, then selection of the required members have to be done.
• Scheduled Message: The time for sending the message can be scheduled earlier. Once the time of sending message has been set up the message are sent automatically.
|SMS Service Registration Package|
|Keyword, Eg. WEBBANK for SMS Enquiry and 1 Sender ID- WEBBANK for Sending Bulk SMS)|
|Sender ID PUSH SMS||15,000 & above||Rs. 1.55 per SMS|
|6000 Unit to 15,000||Rs. 1.65 per SMS|
|1500 unit to 5,000 unit||Rs. 1.80 per SMS|
|****Additional features like: Keyword, Sub Keyword, Result System, Fee System, Mobile Access Service also can be applied as per Requirement Terms & Conditions|
• The subscription Package will be valid for 12 Months only, It can be renewed by 40%
• Financial terms should be net in Nepalese currency Ex-Nepal.
• All above mentioned prices are exclusive of VAT.
• 50% amount should be paid in Advance for Registration. Maximum installation period is 24 hours
• The payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
NOTE: The Joint Venture Project will be Carried out based on the Licence of ePRIMA Technology Pvt. Ltd.